I just wanted to share a quick note with a few great jobs going round:
- Ashoka are looking for a new Head of UK Challenge Prizes http://uk.ashoka.org/sites/uk.ashoka.org/files/Ashoka-UK-Head-challenge-prizes-jd.pdf
- Future First are looking for a Director of Operations http://futurefirst.org.uk/assets/Future-First-Director-of-Operations-JD-and-PS1.pdf
- Frame Again are looking for a Part Time Marketing Director to start in Jan/Feb 2015 http://frameagain.com/new-opportunity-at-frame-again-part-time-marketing-manager/
- BeyondMe are looking for a CEO http://www.escapethecity.org/organisations/beyondme/opportunities/7500-beyondme-chief-executive
- South London Cares are looking for a Income Development Coordinator http://southlondoncares.org.uk/blog/were-hiring-join-our-team-as-income-development-coordinator/
These are all great jobs and all open to people from non-traditional experience (ie. You don’t have to have worked in charity for 10 years).
There are also some interesting Acumen Fund UK courses going on, which are free if you want to look into them – Making Sense of Social Impact (click here) and Sustainability and Social Enterprise (here).
Please do mention that you got the reference from us when you apply and buy lots of photo frames this Christmas as http://www.frameagain.com 🙂